Sunday, September 5, 2010

Who am I

I am Alfred Dueñas Pagaduan, 20 years old. I was born on August 2, 1990.My parents are Mr. Fausto Pagaduan and Mrs. Teresita Pagaduan.I live in Calabalabaan Sciece City of Muñoz Nueva Ecija.We are seven in the family, I am the fourth child of my parents. I have four brothers. The eldest is Benedicto Pagaduan, second is Nestor Pagaduan, third is Joel Pagaduan, and lastly Louie Pagaduan. I like eatng and one of my favorite is ice cream and many more. I also play basketball, table tennis and baseball.My favorite song is entitled " The Search is Over ".
When I was in grade school, I always play, and my teacher always get angry. But I am so lucky because I finished my elementary.During my high school is the best times of my schooling because this is the time when I experienced the things I was so curious about.... hahahaha...
Now being a college student, I feel a lot of changes in my study habits.There are times that "we", as students needs to give extra time or extra hours in our weekends just to finished the tasks given by our professors or instructors.

No comments:

Post a Comment